- App settings are unique
- Unique settings file per type (layer, layout, midi)
- Special file names (default | appRestart000) Priority: restart > default
- Save and load done in configuration of the certain view - no global save/load possible
- Centralized save/load with scope selection (similar to snippets) and "load on start" option
- All settings which should be saved are grouped in a folder (random name?) with meta information + same config files which are at the moment in the root folder
- User can save/load all settings from a single view. The save/load button in the specific views (e.g. layers/layout/..) will show the same view but with pre-selected scope for saving / loading.
- Single settings file with the app settings + reference to the "load on startup" config
- Existing files will be migrated to the new folder structure.
- "Autosave" will be enabled by default and override the "load on startup" configuration