- User Since
- Jan 18 2018, 8:26 PM (73 w, 6 d)
Dec 15 2018
I'm sorry, the problem of stereo on the groups came from my fact ... oops ...
Dec 14 2018
Dec 10 2018
Dec 7 2018
I just updated MSP on 'ipad, build 1.0 (9) and there is the same problem, I went back to the previous version.
Dec 6 2018
The issue is the same on samsung s7, on tablet pm-900 samsung, and droid4x emilator for me...
The buttons work only in one way :
- when I click in the FX window, it change on my Layout
- when i click on my Layout the FX window don't change
- I made a custom layout with all the settings of an FX, for example for the "2 tap delay", 8 sliders for the parameters:
- FB Freq
- FB Slope
- TIME Left
- TIME Right
- FEED BACK
and 2 buttons:
- LINK TAP
I go in configuration / app, the folder icon at the top right, then the icon of the two arrows always at the top right, I choose "Google Drive" and the file * msz, the app informs me that the file has been imported, ... I do not see it, ... and digging with the MS-explorer, I find it in QU16.
Dec 4 2018
Dec 3 2018
Nov 29 2018
I also have a similar problem with Behringer's XtouchMini midi controller (Hardware-IDs: USB \ VID_1397 & PID_00B3 & REV_0200 & MI_00, USB \ VID_1397 & PID_00B3 & MI_00)
, on my DROID4X android emulator, to be able to connect to my Qu-SB, I must proceed as follows:
- A first time in "offline", the app asks me if I accept the connection of the hardware midi, ... I accept and the mixer MSP opens.
- I disconnect MSP.
- A second time, I reconnect in "offline", the app asks me again if I accept the material midi, ... I accept ...
- I disconnect the app again.
And here I can connect to my Qu-SB, and everything works as it should ...
I'm waiting for the PC version of Mixing-Station !!! It's for when?