So I wanted to make sure you know that this app works beautifully with the Midas M32. I would be happy to test anything you would like to on the Midas board, but you can add support for it on your main page. I have been looking for something like this so long, not sure why it took so long to find yours, but I am so excited that it exists. For now I am creating this thread/wiki for the M32. Enter your device if you have tested it with an M32. I'll get a couple more devices tested as well.
**Devices confirmed working:**
- Nexus 6 running Android 5.0.1
- None so far
This is pretty straightforward, but in case you need some help, here is the setup.
- Connect your M32 to network with network cable
- In settings assign an ip to the board
- *recommended: reserve that ip on your router for the board to prevent conflicts
- Open app, type in that IP, and you are ready to go
So far I haven't experienced any bugs, but I'll update this if I find any.