Custom Actions can be used to assign a function to a midi controller or a custom UI button.
The action system was changed in V0.062.0 The new manual can be found at the bottom of this document.
- Channel based actions
- Current channel: Actions for the currently selected channel
- Current layer: Actions for the channels inside the current layer
- Fixed channel: Actions for a fixed channel
- FX: Actions for the FX racks
- Open view: Opens a view
- Layer based actions
- Sends on fader: Activates/Deactivates sends on fader
- Select Layer: Selects a layer
These actions can be used to change a value of a channel.
The Invert output button can be used to invert the output. This might be useful when you want to create a mute button, but the channel only got a "on" function.
Use SoF button: When activated the Fader, Pan, On values will be affected by sends on fader. When this is disabled these values will always only affect the main mix.
- [chname] Will be replaced with the name of the channel which is assigned to this action
Values of the last opened channel can be changed
Values of any channel in the current layer can be changed. Use the "Channel offset" parameter to select which channel of the current layer should be used (1 is the channel on the left).
Changes a value of a fixed channel
Allows FX value changes. This action also got tap delay support.
- [bpm] Will be replaced with beats per minute of the current time for 1/4 notes.
Changes the status of a mutegroup
Opens a view in the app
Changes the current sends on fader status and target mix.
- [sofname] Will be replaced with the name of the target mix channel.
Since V0.062.0 the action system has been changed. Most of the previous actions do still exist and still do the same thing. Each action now also has a value and a label. These can be used when creating UI items which should display a value like the current scene.
The show action can load cues, scenes or snippets. It's also possible to move the "next" cursor to a new position.
- Current: Does nothing but has the value of the currently loaded show item.
- Go: Loads the item selected as "next". Has the name of the next item as value
- Next: Moved the "next" selection to the next item. Has the same value as " Go"
- Go+Next: Executes "Go" and then "Next"
- Prev: Moves the "next" selection one item back.
- Go+Prev: Executes "Go" and then "Prev"
- Load x: Loads the item as position X