This manual should give you an overview of the functions of mixing station and how to use them.
Note: This manual is not yet complete, I'm currently working on it!
Mixing Station is an Android app to remote control compatible digital mixers
The project started October 2013 and all development is done by one person in his freetime.
Also I want to thank everyone who helped with beta testing, new feature ideas and general feedback!
|XM32||X32, X32 Producer, X32 Compact, X32 Rack, X32 Core, M32, M32R, M32C / starting with firmware version 1.15|
|QU||Qu16, Qu24, Qu32, QuPac|
To connect Mixing Station to an X32 a Wi-Fi router is required. There are many ways to setup a network so the following guide is only one of many solutions.
- Open the configuration page of the Wi-Fi router and activate the DHCP server. Write down the start IP address of the DHCP range, we will need that later.
- Change the IP address of the X32 to be below the DHCP address range. Example:
- IP Router: 192.168.1.1
- DHCP-Range: 192.168.1.20 – 192.168.1.200
- IP: 192.168.1. X (X must be less than 20 and more than 1)
- Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
- Gateway: 192.168.1.1 (IP of the Wi-Fi router)
- Connect the Wi-Fi router to the Console via an Ethernet cable. If your Wi-Fi router has a “Wan” port make sure not to use it.
- Connect your android device to the wifi network.
- Open Mixing Station and press “Search”. After 1-10 seconds a new entry should appear with the console name and IP. Click on it to connect.
- If no console is found try to enter the IP address of it in the “IP” field and press “Connect”.
- If you got trouble setting up your network see “FAQ”.